In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Alondra Music S.L., informs you that the information contained herein corresponds to the owner of the website https://www.alondra-music.com.
Name: Alondra Music S.L.
Address: CALLE RAMÓN GÓMEZ DE LA SERNA 66,5 C, 28035, MADRID
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements contained in this website, including trademarks, formats, graphic designs, texts, images and documents, belong to Alondra Music S.L. and are protected by Spanish and international laws on intellectual and industrial property. The total or partial reproduction of this website and any of its contents without the express written permission of Alondra Music S.L. is expressly prohibited.
Access to the website does not imply any kind of waiver, transfer, licence or assignment of these rights by Alondra Music S.L., unless expressly stated otherwise.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to this website implies acceptance of these conditions of use without reservation, which regulate access to and use of this website for the purpose of making information about our products available to users.
It is expressly forbidden to use the contents of this website for commercial purposes or for distribution, transformation or communication.
Alondra Music S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such use of the information.
Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
The user undertakes not to use the information published on this website for illicit or harmful purposes or effects, not to damage or disable the information and not to carry out any other action that may be contrary to the contents of this Legal Notice.
Alondra Music S.L. cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in accessing this website, although it will make every effort to avoid them.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and its implementing regulations, you are hereby informed that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
- To inform you about our products and services, when requested.
- To answer and manage your queries, comments and suggestions, where appropriate.
- To manage your participation in present and future selection processes, when you send us your data (including your CV) for this purpose. When we start a selection process where your profile may fit, we will contact you. We will keep your personal data for a period of two years in order to be able to count on your participation in future processes.
By filling in the contact forms on the website or by sending e-mails or any other type of request for information sent to Alondra Music S.L., the interested party gives their express consent to the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will Alondra Music S.L. use the personal data of the interested parties for purposes other than those mentioned above, nor will it communicate them to third parties without the prior express consent of the data subject, and it undertakes to maintain due professional secrecy and to establish the necessary technical and organisational measures to safeguard the information in accordance with the requirements established in the aforementioned Regulation.
Your personal data will be kept in our records for a period of three years. However, you may at any time request access to your personal data and its rectification or erasure. You can also limit their processing, or directly object to their processing or exercise your right to data portability.
We also inform you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that your rights are not being respected in the processing of your data.
POLICY FOR THE PROTECTION OF MINORS
In accordance with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, we inform you that the personal data of the followers of Alondra Music S.L., will be incorporated into a file whose owner is Alondra Music S.L. in order to keep you informed through social networks about news relating to the activities of Alondra Music S.L.
Your request to connect necessarily implies your consent to the aforementioned processing.
The publication of comments and content on social networks will become public information, so users should be especially cautious when deciding to share their personal information. Alondra Music S.L. is not responsible for the information that users add to the page. However, people whose personal data is published or included in comments may ask Alondra Music S.L. to cancel it.
At any time, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limit the processing of your data, or directly oppose the processing, or exercise your right to data portability. You may do so in writing, accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you, addressed to Alondra Music S.L. . In case of disagreement with the processing, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by the applicable Spanish legislation in force.
For the resolution of any disputes that may arise as a result of the provisions of these terms and conditions and their interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by virtue of the acceptance of the conditions contained in this Legal Notice, expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him/her.
In any case, within the Spanish jurisdiction, if the legislation allows the user to submit to a specific jurisdiction, the user expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him/her and voluntarily submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
Analytical Cookies Policy
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
TYPE OF COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE AND THEIR PURPOSE
- Functional. These cookies allow browsing through the website and the use of the different options or services provided. They are also used to improve your browsing experience and to optimise the functioning of our website. They store service configurations so that the user does not have to reconfigure them each time they visit us.
- Analytical. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to improve the site. These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device without providing references that allow us to know personal data. They collect the number of visitors to the site, the duration of visits, the browser, the type of terminal, the place of origin of visitors and the pages visited.
TREATMENT OF COOKIES
The information obtained from the processing of cookies is processed by Alondra Music S.L, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
Rights of the data subject:
– Right to withdraw consent.
– Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Alondra music SL. Calle Ramón Gómez de la Serna 66,5 C, 28035, Madrid. Email: email@example.com
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do this if you use one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/ https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Android (Google): https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Windows Phone (Microsoft): https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
- Blackberry: http://global.blackberry.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.html
También puedes eliminar fácilmente las cookies de tu ordenador o dispositivo móvil mediante el uso de tu navegador. Para obtener indicaciones de cómo gestionar y eliminar las cookies, diríjase a la pestaña “Ayuda” de su navegador. Podrás desactivar las cookies o recibir una notificación cada vez que se envía una nueva cookie a tu ordenador o dispositivo móvil.
Existen herramientas disponibles online, que permiten a los usuarios detectar las cookies en cada sitio web que visitan y gestionar su desactivación, por ejemplo, Ghostery: